- A good and experience guide (1 person, For trekking)
- A good helpful Potter (Only applied for more or equal to 2 person)
- Tims &Permit with all taxes
- Accommodation for trekking
- Meal for trekking as menu(Lunch ,Breakfast, Dinner)
- Tea 3 times a day
- Hot water bag during night
- Transportation for Trekking
- Potter Bag (70-90Liter )
- Tax and service charge
- Seasonal fruits once a day
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- First aid kit
- All official expanses
- Airport pick up and drop at Kathmandu and pokhara.
- Flight ticket Pokhara to Kathmandu (two way)
- Meal at Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Accommodation at Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Any beverage at trekking ( beer ,coke, juice , etc)
- Drinking water during trekking (We prefer you Boiled &Hot water)
- Wi-Fi , battery charge , heater etc. at trekking
- Tips for guide and potter
- Sightseeing at Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Paragliding Bunjee Jump etc.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
What kinds of equipment need?
This is a porter-supported tea house Trek. Two clients share one porter. We will supply you a Trekking Duffel Bag which is carried by the porter. We would like to recommend to you bring your own Daypack Bag which is carried by you. In the daypack bag, you can pack the stuff which you need during daytime such as money, important documents, water bottle/bladder, camera, toiletries, sunscreen, notebook, etc.
The weight limit for the porter is 20 kg 10 kg for each client. This trek need the less equipment compare to other trek. So, we recommend you to pack as carefully as you can and not exceed the weight limit. You can leave your non-trekking stuff in the Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels or office at Pokhara.
You also can buy or hire each and every equipment here in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Please consult us before you pack and find the list of trekking equipment http://www.gothehimalaya.com/blog/trekking-equipment-list-equipment-required-for-trekking-trekking-gear-for-trekking-in-nepal.
Extra Services That We Provide
We provide the following services according to client preferences:
- International and domestic airport pick up and drop.
- Reservation of accommodation any city in Nepal
- Bungee jump, Zip-line, paragliding, Ultra-flight, Mountain flight, Helicopter tour and sightseeing, rafting, kayak, boating, Hiking etc.
- Domestic and international flight booking
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini.
- Short Hiking and cultural hiking.
Your comfortable is our priority
- Payment flexibility: No payment hassle, payment on arrivals
- Cancelation flexibility: Cancelation before 2 days 48 hours without cancelation charge in case of emergency.
- Currency flexibility: NRP, IRP, USD, KOREAN, CNY, EUR etc.
- All documents sent via mail.
- All extra services will added as your request and preferences.
- For more, please check term and condition before booking.
Best Season for Trekking Poonhill- Australian Base Camp Trekking
Poonhill Australian Base camp trekking is low altitude trekking. It is possible to trek in whole year. Autumn and spring season are best season for trekking and travelling in Nepal. This trek does not difficult terrain except some climb up and down. Most of destination connected to road and close to road.
Summer can effect by heavy rain however risk is minimum. Everywhere green, people are busy at field, rivers and waterfall are bigger. A bit rain and leeches are found. Weather is
In autumn and spring weather is nice and predictable, neither rainy/snowy nor freezing. It’s refreshing. View is always great.
Winter is also very fine to trek in this region. Weather mostly clear morning and night might cold but not freezing.
About the weather check yourself at https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/week/ghorepani_nepal_7972631 and consult with our expert. For more please visit our page Best trekking season in Nepal.
Risk & Responds
There is several risk during the trekking. Your safety is our first priority. We keep contact your guide or porter frequently and ask about the situation and your health condition. We also keep updating the weather. If we find any adverse situation we immediately response. For more details to know risk and response please visit the page Risk and Response here.
Be Happy Be Healthy!!