· A good and experienced guide (1 person, For trekking)
· A good helpful Potter (Only applied for more or equal to 2 people)
· Tims &Permit with all taxes
· Accommodation for trekking
· Meal for trekking as menu(Lunch ,Breakfast, Dinner)
· Tea 3 times a day
· Hot water bag during the night
· Transportation for Trekking
· Potter Bag (70-90Liter )
· Tax and service charge
· Seasonal fruits once a day
· Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for all staff
· First aid kit
· All official expenses
· Airport pick up and drop at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
· Flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu (two-way)
· Meal at Pokhara and Kathmandu
· Accommodation at Pokhara and Kathmandu
· Any beverage at trekking ( beer,coke, juice, etc)
· Drinking water during trekking (We prefer you Boiled &Hot water)
· Wi-Fi, battery charge, heater, etc at trekking
· Tips for guide and potter
· Sightseeing at Pokhara and Kathmandu
· Paragliding Bunjee jump etc.
· Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
· International airfare and airport departure tax.
· Personal trekking equipment.
· Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Extra Services That We Provide
We provide the following services according to client preferences:
· International and domestic airport pick up and drop.
· Reservation of accommodation in any city in Nepal
· Bungee jump, Zip-line, paragliding, Ultra-flight, Mountain flight, Helicopter tour and sightseeing, rafting, kayak, boating, Hiking, etc.
· Domestic and international flight booking
· Sightseeing at Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Lumbini.
· Short Hiking and cultural hiking.
Your comfortable is our priority
· Payment flexibility: No payment hassle, payment on arrivals
· Cancelation flexibility: Cancelation before 2 daysl48 hours without cancelation charge in case of emergency.
· Currency flexibility: NRP, IRP, USD, KOREAN, CNY, EUR, etc.
· All documents sent via mail.
· All extra services will be added to your request and preferences.
· For more, please check the terms and conditions before booking.
Best Season for Trekking Annapurna Base Camp.
It is possible to trek at Annapurna Basecamp for a whole year. However good weather is always worth it. Autumn and Spring season are best seasons for trekking and travelling in Nepal. You will bless by the spectacular Mountain View every day. Annapurna is an easy to medium-difficulty trek. This trek does not have high passes and difficult terrain. But always need to careful when trekking at Annapurna Basecamp.
Autumn is the perfect season for everyone to trek in Annapurna Basecamp. The weather is nice and predictable, neither rainy/snowy nor freezing. View is always great. Many trekkers visit at Annapurna Basecamp at this season.
Spring is another best season. Temperature getting warmer, snow is about to melt and Mountain View is excellent. In recent days winter and summer also open for trekking in this region.
Winter is mostly covered by snow and the temperature goes freezing up to -10 degree Celsius. However, the view is perfect and stunning. And clouds mostly cover Summer, and rain, full of alpine flowers, bushes, and greenery.
About the weather check yourself at Here and consult with our expert. For more please visit our page Best trekking season in Nepal.
What kinds of equipment need?
This is a Porter-supported tea house Trek. Two clients share one porter. We will supply you with a Trekking Duffel Bag which is carried by the porter. We would like to recommend to you bring your own Daypack Bag which is carried by you. In the daypack bag, you can pack the stuff which you need during the daytime such as money, important documents, water bottle/bladder, camera, toiletries, sunscreen, notebook, etc.
The weight limit for the porter is 20 kg 10 kg for each client. So, we recommend you pack as carefully as you can and not exceed the weight limit. You can leave your non-trekking stuff in the Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels or offices at Pokhara.
You also can buy or hire each and every piece of equipment here in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Please find the list of trekking equipment Here .
Risk & Respond
There are several risks during trekking. Your safety is our first priority. We keep in contact with your guide or porter frequently and ask about the situation and your health condition. We also keep updating the weather. If we find any adverse situation we immediately respond. For more details to know risk and response please visit the page Risk and Response here.
Be Happy Be Healthy!!